OUTHOUSE® Toilet Seal Cap with Conditioner For Use with DOMETIC® 300,310,320 Toilets
New Patent-Pending OUTHOUSE® Toilet Seal Cap with Conditioner For Use with DOMETIC® 300,310,320 Toilets is a product that Lubricates & Conditions the Seals for the DOMETIC® 300,310,320 Toilet models helping to prevent the seal from drying up during RV Storing. It Prolongs the life of the toilet seal and will keep the valve lubricated for a smooth opening and closing preventing any sticking issues. This conditioner is a Proprietary Silicone formula that is freeze resistant down to -55℉.
$12.95 /per unit
Use Only with DOMETIC®️ 300,310,320 Toilets
Storing / Winterizing Instructions:
Clean toilet bowl. Empty water from toilet bowl. Pour 1 oz. / half bottle of OUTHOUSE®️ Toilet Seal Conditioner for use with DOMETIC®️ 300,310,320 Toilets. Insert the OUTHOUSE®️ Toilet Seal Cap to the toilet seal valve / flap and twist the Cap 1/4 of turn so the foam will sit evenly on the seal. Leave in until your next use.
Additional Lubricating Instructions:
When not Storing / Winterizing your RV, use 1/2 oz. of the remaining 1 oz. of OUTHOUSE®️ Toilet Seal Conditioner for use with DOMETIC® 300,310,320 Toilets.
- Prevents Toilet Seals from drying up during RV Storing.
- Conditions & Lubricates Toilet Seals Prolonging use when used with OUTHOUSE®️ Toilet Seal Conditioner for use with DOMETIC®️ 300,310,320 Toilets.
- Helps prevent unwanted odors from coming up from the Holding Tank during Storage.
- Contains Proprietary Silicone formula
- Holding Tank Safe
- Freeze Resistant Down to -55℉
- Manufactured in USA
DOMETIC® is a registered trademark of Dometic Sweden AB.